Helix Early Ford Solid Axle Adjustable Spring Perch Kit - 1 Pair
Web Special Price
Regular Price: $105.25
Description of Product HEXSPRK3
Make your ride smoother, eliminate bumpsteer, and soften your ride all with the simple addition of this Helix™ adjustable spring perch kit for early Ford solid axle suspension systems. These adjustable spring perches have a rotating shackle perch eye for up to 5-6 degree caster adjustment on the axle itself which allows for proper spring eye alignment. This fine tuning capability eliminates front spring bind which in turn eradicates bumpsteer and road wander giving a softer, smoother, and better handling ride. Go from Cattle Truck to Cadillac with just a simple addition of Helix™ adjustable spring perches and “perch up” your ride!
Kit contains 2 ea. extra long spring perches (4 3/4” length will fit 2” or 2 1/4” axle bosses, extra threaded section allows for use of bolt-on lower shock mounts as needed), 3/4” eye adjusters, Nyloc end hex nuts, Nyloc perch adjuster nuts.
Stay ahead of the pack with Helix Suspension. For more information on Helix products please contact your local dealer, or go to http://www.helixsuspension.com.
- Application :: Early Ford
- Feature :: Extra Long Shank Fits 2" or 2 1/4" Axle Bosses
- Feature :: Added Length Allows Use of Bolt-on Lower Shock Mounts
- Construction :: Hardened Forged Steel
- Finish :: Plain
- Perch Eye Diameter :: 3/4” (.19 mm)
- Adjuster Eye Diameter :: 3/4” (.19 mm)
- Adjuster Stud Length :: 1 7/8”
- Cross Spring Width (Eye Width) :: 1.75” (44.78 mm)
- Length of Wishbone Seat to End :: 4.75” (120.43 mm)
- Overall Length :: 7” (17.78 cm)
- Threaded Portion :: 1.87” (1 7/8” 47.50 mm)
- Spring Perches :: 2
- Adjusters :: 2
- Perch Nuts :: 2
- Adjuster Nuts :: 2
- Adjustable :: Yes
- Package :: Kit
- Pkg. Quantity :: Pair
- Feature :: Nostalgic Appearance
- Feature :: Modern Technology
- Feature :: Classic Design
Our technicians also recommend...
Showing 3 of 6 Items