Helix™ 1928-34 Ford Front Spring Plate U-Bolt & Clamp Kit
Web Special Price
Regular Price: $35.05
Description of Product HEXSPRK1
Helix™ front crossmember U-Bolt & clamp plate kit is primarily used to secure the front spring into the crossmember on an early Ford solid axle suspension system. For use with original or reproduction 1928-1934 Ford front crossmembers, this quality Helix™ crossmember clamp kit includes two stainless U-bolts, four nylon locking nuts, and one gold zinc iridite coated clamping plate.
Stay ahead of the pack with Helix Suspension. For more information on Helix products please contact your local dealer, or go to http://www.helixsuspension.com.
- Stainless Steel Brackets :: Yes
- Stainless Clamping Plate :: No
- Plate Finish :: Gold Zinc Iridite
- Durable Construction :: Yes
- Bracket Width :: 2.5” Inside Spread
- Brackets :: 2
- Nyloc Nuts :: 4
- Clamping Plate :: 1
- Feature :: Vintage Design
- Feature :: Modern Materials
- USA Designed :: Yes
- USA Based Technical Support :: Yes
Our technicians also recommend...
Showing 3 of 3 Items